Friday, January 18, 2008

The great and powerful Mary Margaret


I've done nothing new towards the project but have had some fun. My dear friend Mary Margaret came to visit! It was all too short but a great time altogether. We ate at Longhorn steak house and had yummy filets. She gets hers cooked way too well done for me but that's personal preference. She can't help it. We talked and talked so much that after she'd left I thought I was coming down with a cold because of a sore throat. It was just that, as she would put it, I flapped my gums so much that I caused throat strain. It sucks getting old. Sorta.

We went to antique stores, bought strong English tea, ate Krispy Kreme doughnuts, walked the dogs, ran errands and just had fun. Too bad the first day was really rainy. I'm hoping to one day we can get to Alaska to visit her and Jeff. Here's a photo of me and Mary Margaret.

No comments: