Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Estelle Pierce Jackson




This is totally out of order regarding the time period I'm working on.
I'm working on the generation that was born in the 1830 time period. But..... my son scanned these great shots of my mother and I wanted to put them up now.


The top photo is my mom Stella with Aunt Estelle Clark. Mom was named after Aunt Stelle. This is taken at the Clark household on Edgemont Avenue, right across from Chester Park. It was a cool house. My Uncle Samuel had a large yard and a Toulouse goose that followed him around. The goose hated everyone except my Uncle Sam.

The picture of Mom with my brother and sister, Linda and Jimmy, holding the new puppy Fritz. The other photo captures my mother when she was a teenager standing on a Chester street - maybe outside her family home.

No comments: